Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

I wish I was out celebrating today. But Kade is taking a really good nap and I really don't want to disturb his slumber. I"m choosing a happy baby over a sappy one..(A Boo Hoo Hoo Hooing baby if you know what I mean.)
Bath time is so fun I think he is so cute all naked and playing in the water. It's so fun.



Aunt Abby is reading Kade a really cute book
my sister Amanda found. And so appropriate for Kade whose dadddy is a cowboy. Way Out West With a Baby. It's so cute and Kade just listens to it intently.



It's getting to be about time that Kade starts pulling some weight around here so we got him all dressed for a hard days work.

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Am cute pix! Your little man is a doll! You are a beauty as usual as well!

Camille said...

Oh, Amy! He is such a doll!!!

Dan & Brooke said...

He is so dang cute! I just can't get over it! I love the work attire! Been thinking about you, Coy, and some of our old school memories! Good times! Hope all is going good!

Suzette said...

He is such a doll!!! We need to get together for dinner sometime and let the boys play.

The Oswalds said...

Hey if that is you holding him in the tub---it's time to shave your legs. :) Cute pics!