Wednesday, February 18, 2009


this is 37.4 weeks.


Some more pregnant pictures. Here we are 37.5 weeks pregnant. The other night I was feeling pretty sorry for myself because of getting bigger and bigger, feeling claustrophobic, worrying that my skin is going to split apart etc.
Then we had a "Fetal Loss and grieving" training at work. One gal that works in the NICU and another that works in Womens Center talked about their losses and their own experiences with losing their babies. Lets just say that we were all bawling our eyes out and I couldn't believe how selfish I was. I'm so grateful for what I have and I defenitely wouldn't trade my trials for theirs.


5 comments:

The Kraus House said...

I know the last month is so hard. You are all tummy, so funny. Let me know when you have the handsome little devil.

luv nat

Karin said...

You look so cute! I can say that because I'm not the one carrying it around. I too can't imagine losing a baby at any point but I still think it is ok to complain about being uncomfortable, you are! He'll be worth it though I promise.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Am thanks for the pix! You look so fab and your "ranch" pictures look like a fantastic place to be! Good luck I'll be thinking about you! :)

Grant Family said...

Good luck this week!!! We will be thinking about you. Love ya

The Sniders said...

Wow! You are little lady carrying a basketball! I am so excited for you guys!