Friday, April 3, 2009

Pampers smell Soooo good


New in town.

Sweetly sleeps that little boy. I am currently watching my little boy sleep and also some season 3 of 24. And by the way Jack Bauers daughter Kim is driving me insane and I am hoping that she maybe gets written out of the show. Also when does President Palmer ever learn that he should never talk to his ex wife. She also drives me bonkers. I also love that Tony was shot in the carotid artery, underwent surgery and is back at work functioning at a very capable level. It drives me nuts, yet... I can't stop watching it.
Look at that hand its huge. This is quite amazing that I am actually on my blog updating and putting some pictures on. I have felt as though I dropped off the face of the earth as we know it. But the last couple days I have really accomplished a lot. I am about finished with the third season of 24. I cleaned my kitchen last night. I paid a bill this morning. Brandon is home from work today so it's 2:30 in the afternoon and I actually have had a nap a bath and put make-up on. I'm doin pretty darn good. I have some great family and friends who have helped me out a ton. I feel pretty fortunate to have such a great support group. Plus Brandon has been so wonderful. He is such a good man. Last night I got to go to Shopko by myself and get some groceries. They are having a really good sale right now. The pampers were on sale so I got a couple packs of swaddlers and they smell so good. (Baby Good). And on the way home the truck smelled of baby powder and I just missed Kade like crazy.

9 comments:

Shayna said...

Congratulations!!! I was wondering when you were going to get some pictures of that little man on your blog! He is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! He is so cute! Looks a ton like you

khepworth said...

What a cutie! Sounds like you're getting into the routine of things.

Grant Family said...

Amy he is so adorable! I am glad that you are doing so well. Just enjoy every second of this time with him,it FLIES by so fast. Cant wait to come and see you(hopefully we can come this week!) love ya

Em

Jody said...

Amy, You have yourself one gorgeous baby!! I know it doesn't seem like it now but it flies by so fast!! Enjoy every minute. It's crazy how close you become as a couple when a baby enters the picture. I think God intended it that way!! Send me your email address and I will hook you up with my blog. Actually its more Rigdons blog but fun anyhow!! My email is murdock.3@netzero.net. Loved seeing all your fun pictures. Heather, Denise and I looked at work. Heather keeps saying you guys are so beautiful. Made for one another!! Anyhow have a good night. Jody M.

Dan & Brooke said...

Oh he is so dang cute! "The cheese to your pizza!" You crack me up! Glad things are going well.

Karin said...

What a cutie, I can't believe Barry hasn't taken us to see him yet. I'm glad things seem to be going well for you. Having a baby is crazy and a lot of work, it it wasn't so much work in fact I might consider having another!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Amy! What a little piece of pie! He is so cute! I love his little big hand! Maybe he's going to be a basketball playa! I started watching 24 too, but about where you are I bagged it because I couldn't STAND his stupid daughter, I have heard I should get the series and keep watching it because it gets better if you can endure her for awhile, I don't know, you'll have to let me know what you think.

Ressha said...

Am, he is so cute, I haven't even seen him yet! I'm glad all went well for you! Sorry I'm a bit late on the congrats!