Saturday, November 8, 2008

A few weekends ago I went to a sleepover in Island Park with some BFF's from highschool. It was a blast. It's so great to get together after some time has past and see that we are still all the same girls. We always pick up right where we left off as if we never missed a beat.
Sarah brought baby Landon 5 weeks old. He is so sweet and adorable. He was having a rough night which inspired a late night Mylanta run, a little different from the midnight runs (Mormon versioned of course) we used to make in highschool. Val also brought her little girl and she just slept like a baby through all of our loud laughter until around 4 in the morning. Of the five of us that were there, three of us are pregnant. Emily gave us the news that her and Charly had a little surprise this last month.
Katy is due this month around Thanksgiving. Of course she just looks great, like she just put a beach ball under her shirt.




4 comments:

Shayna said...

YEAH... I am so excited you created a blog! They are so fun! It is so cute seeing a little tummy on you! I am now excited to see that tummy get bigger and bigger! Add my family blog to your list!

Jillian said...

yea I am so glad you did a blog and your top picture is gorgeous. You and B look so cute and you look so good. I love it. It was so fun to see you. I am linking you :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Amy I am so glad you have a blog! it is so nice to be able to have a little look into your life every once in a while and be able to comment back and forth. I LOVE your pix of you and Brandon, they are great! I love the beat-up truck..was that the truck I used to drive in high school? he he

Anonymous said...

you have blog. I found you from Jillian. I'm going to add you to my friend list if that's ok. BTW congrats on the baby that is so exciting and you look so good :)

stef (Olosn)hunter