Friday, November 7, 2008

Kade


This is a first photo of Kade William. On Oct. 24th B and I went to the doctors office for our much anticipated ultrasound. The night before we went was one of the longest of my life. When I scheduled the appointment I purposely scheduled it as early in the morning as I could. I am 29 years old and this is my first pregnancy. I am an RN in Labor and Delivery and I am afraid that I have seen far too much.
Ever since I got pregnant I have felt a little stressed, I couldn't have a sweeter life. I have married the greatest guy and I am 23.5 weeks pregnant. How could my life be so great? To our relief all is well at the US. Kade has two kidneys, 4 chambers in the heart....etc etc. Everything checks out. We are very blessed. Although I keep having these landmarks in the back of my mind that I think 'well once I get to that point I won't be so worried.', I think that my life's worry's have only begun.

No comments: