Saturday, November 8, 2008




I have been busy being pregnant lately. B has been busy searching for animals to terminate. (To keep facts straight this is a last year's conquer. He is still in hot prursuit this year.) I just recently realized that not all those feelings in my tummy were gas. On Monday I was at work charting and I thought something peculiar was going on down there so I put my hand on my stomach and something hit my hand. It was pretty amazing. All the sudden this getting fat and being sick "thing" started meaning so much more to me.

2 comments:

Shaunie said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!!!

Grant Family said...

Amy you look so dang cute!! Pregnancy suits you. What thrills and so many joys still await! I cant wait for you to be a mom. Its the best thing in the world. Oh, I was cleaning out my car and I found the lens cap to your cam! yeah! I will bring it to you soon. love ya
Emily